News and current contents
- Iltalehti tested Ruuvitag. Read the test and convince yourself of the benefits of Ruuvi.
- The reduced summer prices have arrived. Now we have some of our products on sale. You can find those reduced prices in the product group. Order now, discounted products only available in small limited quantities.
- Transports 100% carbon neutral. We opened the Kauppiaa kulumisia blog , in the opening section of which there is more transport matter. In the blog, we reflect on our current thoughts about the store or really anything related. Follow the blog here and on our social media channels , there will also be product news and information about store events. Also remember to suggest topics you want to hear about yourself, as well as comment and share our articles!
- Midsummer week we celebrate the opening of the new domestic Kauppakeskusbuumi ! Take a look! In honor of the opening, you can get a -20% discount on your purchase in our store by entering the code BUUMI at the checkout between 21-28 June 2022. Don't forget to also take part in the participating merchants' gift card raffle on Buum's website!
- We now have world-famous House of Marley headphones and speakers made from recycled and wooden materials!
- LEMUS, a high-quality Danish design manufacturer of speaker, headphone and multi-room speaker systems, now a novelty in Finland GET TO KNOW
- Have you ever lost your keys? Or your wallet? Now as a new product from us, Orbitkey locators with which you can find your lost items.
- All products of the home, yard and lighting product group -30%, you can find them here
- The popularity of wooden wristwatches continues, you can find them all by clicking here
- Free delivery for all orders over €100 and also for newsletter subscribers!
- The popular RuuviTag® Bluetooth sensors have been added and can be ordered immediately with fast delivery. Now also Ruuvitag ® pro and Ruuvi Gateway router available.
Our Covid -19 measures
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed our lives worldwide. Nevertheless, we hope that you and your loved ones have been able to protect yourself from the worst.
Here at NOiN Company, we do everything we can to serve our customers in the best possible way. At the same time, we - like everyone else - have a responsibility to take all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the virus. For this, we follow the recommendations of the authorities without hesitation and we constantly update our operating methods.
Carefully protecting yourself from the pandemic and preventing the spread by all means plays a significant role in the everyday care of your loved ones as well as all of us.
Many of you also have questions about the safety of the products you order. As mentioned above, we do everything we can to prevent the spread of the virus. However, if you want to ask about our operating methods (or about anything at all), we prefer to contact you using the contact form below or directly by email email@example.com
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and your community. Working together will help us all in this challenging situation.
Noin Company Oy
Suggest a product
Are you missing something? Would you like to find something in our store? Is there something essential missing here? Can't find what you need on the market? Can't you order an individual product because the minimum delivery quantities are too large? What could we sell? On this page, the word is free and product suggestions for our selections are listened to with a sensitive ear. Don't hesitate to contact us if you don't find a suitable product ready, let us know and make an impact. We can help you find products using our extensive contacts and channels. In certain cases, we can also deliver the products branded to you with your own image/logo/text.
Please leave a message and we will help you.
More information about the product?
Ask for more information about the product by filling out the attached form or sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, also add the name or model of the product to the message. We value your activity and will answer your inquiry as soon as possible.
Payment service terms
We use Paytrail, which is a safe payment method for you. Paytrail Oyj has a payment institution license granted by the Financial Supervisory Authority. The service is maintained by Paytrail Oyj (VAT FI21228397), and it is part of the Nets family.
The Paytrail payment forwarding service forwards your payment to the Noin webstore merchant. If your bank statement or credit card bill shows Paytrail Oyj, we have forwarded your payment.
Noin webstore acts as a marketer of products and services and as a supplier of products to the customer. The online store takes care of the legal obligations related to the sale, as well as other obligations defined by itself. If you want to make a complaint or return a product, you should contact the online store from which the product was ordered directly.
We also have:
- The completely secure Shop Pay payment method offered by the Shopify trading system, you can read more about the payment method here (the link takes you to the Shop Pay application's front page)
- Paypal, which is a reliable and secure international payment service provider. You can read more about PayPal payment methods here
- Google Pay, which is a worldwide big, easy and reliable and fast payment method. Google Pay and/or Google Wallet can be found on almost all Android phones and several different smartwatches. It's a quick way to pay for purchases in store, online and in apps. Google Pay works like a contactless payment: just unlock your phone and bring it near the payment terminal. It is used by many large companies and e.g. Finnish capital banks such as OP and Nordea . You can find more information about the Google Pay and Google Wallet applications here .
You can use the payment buttons of all Finnish banks. You can pay with the payment buttons of Aktia, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästöpanki, Osuuspanki, POP bank, Säästöpanki, S-banken and Ålandsbanken. Your bank statement shows Paytrail Oyj as the payee, we forward your payment to the online retailer. About webstore, you will be directed directly to your own bank to make the payment securely.
Credit card payments
You can pay in the online store with Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and American Express cards. The online store uses the international Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and American Express SafeKey authentication services.
Paytrail Oyj appears as the recipient of the payment on the card invoice and forwards the payment card payment paid by the customer directly to the merchant. Card payment is made using a securely protected payment form, and the payment card information is not stored in the online store's systems.
Mobile payment methods
Mobile payment methods Pivo, MobilePay and Siirto are services that work in the application, with which you can pay for online purchases as a bank transfer from your account or as a card payment from your card by accepting the payment in the respective application.
Pivo also accepts Siirto payments, which means that the payment can be accepted in any application that supports Siirto. Apple Pay is a service that works on an Apple device, which allows you to pay for purchases with a payment card connected to the device.
- The terms and conditions are available on MobilePay's website.
MobilePay terms and conditions
Conditions applicable to transfer payments:
OP's general euro payment terms (.pdf)
Invoice and installment services
We offer invoice and installment payment services to our customers through Paytrail.
You can pay for your order with OP Invoice , and through us you will also receive Walley invoicing, which for the time being only offers an invoice and partial payment option in our store for business customers. With OP Invoice, you get up to 45 days of interest-free payment time, or you can pay your invoice in installments and in smaller and more instalments. Please familiarize yourself with the credit terms and price list carefully before ordering.
Please read the specific terms and conditions specific to the financing company, which you will see when you accept the payment. When you accept the payment, you also accept the finance company's terms and conditions.
About us and contact information
We are a Finnish company founded and maintained by us, the core of which is service-based e-commerce operations. In the store, we sell products from our own warehouse and also broker products from other operators in the industry. We import most of our products ourselves and also sell abroad.
We are also a service provider and we will add different types of services to our selections. If you wish, you can get many of our products with your own logo, picture or text. (e.g. product embroidery, printing, laser engraving) Products can be designed to be used, for example, as advertising gifts for companies, business gifts or as promotional products for various events. Find out more on our partner You Name It's website. We also cooperate with many Finnish manufacturers, such as AamuFlow , which produces wonderful clothes and employs many small Finnish entrepreneurs.
We also sell products and services at wholesale prices to companies. Request an offer/ask for more information. In our company sales, there are many products that you cannot find in our store yet, but please contact us and we will discuss your needs. For companies, we are introducing Paytrail's B2b invoice as a new payment method and, of course, the normal online invoicing methods. Of course, you can also offer us your services/products for sale.
We are interested in new products, representations and cooperation, so attention suppliers, manufacturers, sellers and other networkers: leave your contact information and we will contact you. Completed contact form below. Of course, you can always call us directly.
In addition, we are very interested in feedback regarding our operations, so giving feedback is allowed and desirable for the development of our operations.
Noin Company Oy
+35850 544 2104
VAT number FI31294283
We collect personal data to manage the customer relationship. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the agreement between us and the resulting statutory obligations. Providing personal information is a prerequisite for ordering the contract products from our online store.
We also collect personal data for marketing purposes. The legal basis for processing personal data is the subscriber's consent.
We do not make profiling and automated decisions regarding the subscriber.
Your personal data will be received by:
- company Noin Company Oy
- the transport company that delivers the goods to the customer
- the payment intermediary that receives the payment for the order
- a possible partner who delivers the goods to the customer
- the accountant who records the order in the company's accounting
- an auditor who checks the company's accounting
Storage of personal data:
- in the online store for five (5) years
- in the email archive for five (5) years
- in accounting material for five (5) years
- the right to check the subscriber's personal data
- the right to correct the subscriber's data
- the right to restrict data processing (for example, you can prohibit marketing)
- the right to object to the processing of the subscriber's data
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing (for example, you can withdraw your consent to marketing)
- the right to file a complaint/correction request with the supervisory authority
Please also note that you only have the "right to be forgotten" if the company has no legal obligations to continue processing your personal data.
Cookies improve the operation of the site. If you wish, you can delete/block cookies in your browser settings after visiting our page.
We use Google Analytics for marketing targeting and analytics. With the help of Google Analytics, we are able to utilize the customer's purchasing behavior and website usage information in the development of our services.
The other cookies we use are also related to ensuring the functionality of the services, marketing and its targeting, as well as our opportunities to offer our customers a better service.
Noin Company Oy
Delivery, exchange and return conditions
Noin Company Oy (VAT FI31294283) sells products to individuals and companies of legal age in Finland and the EU region. The consumer sales prices of the products include value added tax. Business sales prices are indicated with VAT 0%. We reserve the right to change prices and delivery costs.
Products are ordered in the online store by moving them to the shopping cart and paying for the contents of the shopping cart at the online store checkout. All customer information is treated confidentially. When ordering from the online store, you are required to have familiarized yourself with and agreed to the delivery conditions valid at any given time.
After a successful order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email. Sending confirmation messages requires providing an email address when ordering.
You can see the delivery costs of your order after choosing the payment and delivery method. We deliver orders as registered (e.g. postal packages) or unregistered delivery, of which registered shipments can be tracked with a shipment ID.
Our most common delivery times to Finland are 1-3 days, depending on the product, order and delivery method. Regarding our products in stock, we will collect and pack your order without delay, but depending on the driver of your shipment, delivery times may be longer for some of the products in our selection. So please be patient, we always try to deliver your order as quickly as possible. We are not responsible for delays caused by force majeure or indirect harm caused by delays. Deviating delivery times will be notified separately if necessary.
According to the Finnish Consumer Protection Act, you have the right to exchange or return all or part of your order within 14 days of receiving the order. The right of return only applies to unused and salable products in the original packaging. If you want to return a delivered order, first contact us by email at email@example.com and tell us why you want to return the product. Also include your name and contact information in the message.
Noin Company Oy
00950 Helsinki Finland
If the product is lost or damaged during transport or otherwise does not match your order, you must report the error to the parties mentioned in the exchange and return conditions within 7 days at the latest. If the package is damaged in transit or with the broker, a complaint about the product must be made immediately to the relevant party.
Customs and VAT changes 2021
Information on customs changes from 1 July 2021
The VAT reform for online shopping will enter into force on July 1, 2021 throughout the EU. In the future, all shipments of goods from outside the EU, including those worth less than 22 euros, must pay value added tax and clear customs. We, at Noin Company, are a Finnish responsible online store and for the products we import, deliveries are always customs-cleared and inevitably leave our own warehouse located in Finland. In addition, the prices of the products always include the applicable value added tax, so you as a customer do not have to worry about additional customs clearances and VAT statements. We have already taken care of it for you. We are here for you. Feel free to go further and get to know our offer.
More information and news on the matter: